Monday, February 14, 2011

Can you feel the Love tonight?

I know I can! Today is Valentines Day and for three lone wolves, The Captain, Carol, and I sure did feel a lot of love today! Now, let me be clear, the vast majority of this love was felt in our stomachs as we received and subsequently ate copious amounts of sugary pink things. Oh look heres one now:


I'll give you one guess as to what I did with this cookie after I took a picture of it.

I bet you guessed right and are now jealous, and you should be because these delicious cookies were not the only triumph of the day. Carol was sent her fair share of holiday happiness, cookies, candy, a bear, some socks, the works, and I myself was glad to see that my rents (thats the cool way to say parents) had sent me two packages of Holiday Peeps and a traditional Valentines Day miniature water gun. The Captain was happy to report that they had cupcakes at the dining hall, a rare and wondrous occurrence indeed. She also received the copy of High Fidelity she had been waiting for in the mail! Isn't that great news?! I guess there really is a St. Valentine!

So now you've seen my feet, and had a taste of my blog posting skills, I hope you approve of both. I'm sorry I taunted you with that cookie picture. Happy Valentines Day! I love you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment